Why Visitor and Locals Alike Trust Michael For All of Their Beach Portrait Sessions
HIGHLIGHTS OF MICHAEL WALSH BEACH PHOTOGRAPHY
+ Trustworthy, Timely & Professional
+ Simple & Non Complicated Sessions
+ High Resolution Images That "Pop"
+ Advanced Knowledge of Lighting + Flash
+ Skilled in Advance Processing and Editing
+ Knowledge of the Best Beach Locations
+ Over 40 Years of Photography Experience
+ Gladly Travel from LBI to Cape May
+ Fully Insured
DELIVERY OF IMAGES Simple and Fast !
Once Payment is Received Then Images Are Delivered To You Via:
1. WE TRANSFER: Fast and Easy Way to Send Images Via Email.
2. GOOGLE DRIVE: Popular and Easy Way As Well
PAYMENT Flexible and Easy
+ How far do you travel ?
- I can travel from Ole Barney on LBI all the way down to the Cape May Lighthouse on Cape May Point
+ How long does it take you to edit the photo's ?
- Good question ! It depends on how busy I am . In the hectic summer months it may take up to 2 weeks to edit your images but the average is approximately 1 week.
+ What type of payment do you accept ?
- Currently I accept checks, cash, paypal and venmo.
+ What should I wear?
- Another good question ! I tell my clients that pastels always "pop" at the shore. I am also a fan of blues and golds. There is a lot of backlash lately to the classic white shirt and khaki's but there's a reason why they work...they're CLASSICS ! It's also not a bad idea to bring a reasonable change of clothes to add versatility to your portfolio.
+ How long is my beach session ?
- I'm known to be generous with your portrait session. I generally like to begin about 1 1/2 hours for before sunset (most sessions) and this allows three different lighting scenarios: 1. Afternoon Daylight. 2. Golden Hour. 3. Sunset Hour ( my favorite). All of these lighting scenarios provide you with a large dynamic range of light for your beach portrait portfolio. Also, you don't have to do the full 2 hours if you feel that is too long for you.
+ Do you photograph children in your sessions?
- Absolutely ! ALL children from 1 to 100 ! Check out our pricing page for a package that fits you.
+ How much do you charge?
- I offer a complete range of packages from couples to families to children all the way up to Super Size Familes Take a moment and zip over to my PRICING page and there you will find a complete range of easy to read packages that should fit your criteria.
+ What if it rains on my photo session date?
- That's always a possibility and if so we will have to confirm a second, alternative date. It has always worked out though in the past. Small sprinkles however, is not a serious problem.
+ Do you have a cancellation fee?
- No, I probably should but here is why I don't. I'm kinda old fashion, I do business with a handshake. And guess what, nobody has ever cancelled yet so I keep the NO DEPOSIT rule. I call that "pay it forward" and will keep the NO DEPOSIT rule until it gets out hand. I do email out a general agreement stating what I will provide for you and I sign it, it's up to you if you wish to sign it in return.
+ Do you provide proofs ?
- I generally send out about 5-7 random pics for you to review and if you're satisfied then, after editing the remaining images, I send them out to you.
+ How many images will I receive?
- A lot ! I don't limit my sessions to "X" amount of photo's. I take a ton, sort through the keepers and provide you with anywhere from 50 to 100 images depending on the size of group. Generally though you should receive about 75 high resolution images for a normal family.
+ How to you send the images?
- I send two ways: 1. A company called WE TRANSFER which is a simple download and 2. Google Drive for those who like google.
+ Speaking of printing, how does that work?
- I take the images and send them to you and you provide your own printing. I can certainly help you with reputable printers. As of April 2021 I am working on packages for your printing convenience.